Gravelle Building Environments Inc in Ottawa
Trained professional as a Council certified Indoor Environmental Consulatnt, Certified Mold Inspector and Air-Conditioning Systems Mechanic. Focusing on studying microbiology specific to indoor building science. Investing over 50k on some of the most advanced indoor air quality testing instrumentation available. Always continuing to keep up-to-date through courses, books, webinars, and reviewing training material. Specialized experience in areas such as indoor air quality control strategies for ventilation systems, building pressurization, instrumentation, energy management and monitoring of contaminants. Training and experience in several sampling methods for microbial contaminants, and use moisture meter and thermal imaging instruments to detect sources. Trained professional in software programming electronic BAS system control devices to maximize thermal comfort & energy savings while maintaining healthy ventilation conditions. Designing and commissioning of several pharmaceutical clean room control systems.
Gravelle Building Environments Inc. is not an abatement or remediation contractor, with no financial interest to do the clean-up work. It's not unheard-of for an inspection company to fabricate a mould problem to the profit from the remediation work. We work closely with government accredited analytical laboratories.
We provide indoor environmental services in Ottawa.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
• Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
• Certified Mold Inspector (Micro) CMI # 82568
• Mycometer Air & Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Mold
• Bactiquant - Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Bacteria
• Asbestos Sampling & Analysis - EMSL Certificate# 94001237
• IAQA Indoor Environmentalist Course
• MBL Consulting Laboratories - Mold Inspection, Identification and Control
• Mr.Radon - Radon Measurement Course
• Johnson Controls DDC Facility Explorer Training
• Tridium University - Niagara 4 Certified
• Introduction to Thermography for Home Inspectors - Infrared Training Center
• IAQA University: Sampling For Allergens
• Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
• Working at Heights Safety Training
• WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Materials Training