Gravelle Building Environments Inc in Ottawa
Trained professional as a Council certified Indoor Environmental Consultant, with over 20 years experience in commercial ventilation systems and investigating indoor air quality problems. retaining the most advanced instrumentation available. Focusing on studying microbiology specific to water damaged buildings. Specialized experience in areas such as indoor air quality control strategies for ventilation systems, building pressurization, instrumentation, energy management and monitoring of contaminants. Training and experience in several sampling methods for microbial contaminants, and use moisture meter and thermal imaging instruments to detect sources. Experienced in custom logic programming for automated HVAC systems to maximize thermal comfort & energy savings while maintaining healthy ventilation conditions. Designing and commissioning of several pharmaceutical clean room control systems.
Gravelle Building Environments Inc. is not an abatement or remediation contractor, with no financial interest to do the clean-up work. We care about our clients' health and peace of mind as much as getting the job done right. We work closely with government accredited analytical laboratories.
We provide indoor environmental services in Ottawa.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
• Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
• Mycometer Air & Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Mold
• Bactiquant - Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Bacteria
• Asbestos Sampling & Analysis - EMSL Certificate# 94001237
• IAQA Indoor Environmentalist Course
• MBL Consulting Laboratories - Mold Inspection, Identification and Control
• Mr.Radon - Radon Measurement Course
• Tridium University - Niagara 4 Certified
• Introduction to Thermography for Home Inspectors - Infrared Training Center
• IAQA University: Sampling For Allergens
• Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
• Working at Heights Safety Training
• WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Materials Training